With mobile deposit, you have the ability to deposit funds into your account from your mobile device, using MinnStar Bank’s TouchBanking app. It’s as quick and secure and as easy as taking a photo!
Here are step by step instructions to get started with mobile deposit:
- After logging in, tap the Deposit tab in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- When you endorse the each check, please hand write For Mobile Deposit Only below your signature in the endorsement area on the back of the check or check the box indicated for mobile deposit.
- Select Deposit a Check from the deposit screen on your mobile device.
- Choose the account you wish to deposit the funds in to and select Take Photos to proceed.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check, following the instructions provided.
- Select Make Deposit to complete the process. This will confirm the amount and the account to make the deposit in.
If you need assistance taking photos of the check(s), select Help on the top right hand side of the screen. This will prompt you with instructions on how to get the best results when taking photos of the front and back of each check. When you endorse each check, Please hand write For Mobile Deposit Only below your signature in the endorsement area on the back of the check or check the box indicated for mobile deposit. Unfortunately, if a check is deposited through the mobile app without a signature or this endorsement the check may be rejected and the deposit will be removed from your account. Please keep in mind that you can check the status of your deposit at any time.
Download our Mobile Deposit Cheat Sheet