MinnStar Bank offers several savings solutions from easy to access savings accounts to long term Certificate of Deposits to help you plan for the success and future of your business. Our knowledgeable staff is available to sit down and understand your needs and help you decide what options work best for your business.
Enjoy interest added to your savings account quarterly with the Quarterly Savings* account from MinnStar Bank. This account has a low minimum qualifying balance for stress -free savings and provides you with a quarterly statement of your savings account history.
- $25.00 minimum qualifying balance
- $7.00 monthly fee if below qualifying balance anytime within the month
- $1.00 fee per debit transaction for each transaction exceeding 18 within the quarterly statement cycle
- Interest is paid on the average daily collected balance and added to your account balance quarterly
Money Market Savings
Earn interest monthly and watch your savings account grow with the Money Market Savings* from MinnStar Bank. This account give you the power to grow your savings, just by having the account, and provides you with a quarterly statement of your savings account history.
- $1,000.00 minimum qualifying balance
- $6.00 monthly fee if below qualifying balance anytime within the month
- $6.00 fee per debit card transaction for each transaction exceeding 6 within a monthly statement cycle
- Interest is paid on the average daily collected balance and added to your account balance monthly
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit offer premium earnings with true security and is an ideal savings tool for many businesses. In exchange for a commitment of money for a specified length of time, you are rewarded with a competitive rate of return and the peace of mind that you are saving for your future in a safe manner. At MinnStar Bank, we offer competitive rates and possible specials, depending on the market. For more information or to learn more, contact customer service at 507-625-6816.
- $500.00 minimum to open an account and obtain the annual percentage yield*
- Certificates range from 90 days up to five years
- Interest compounded quarterly on terms of 12 months+, annually or at maturity of CDs due in less than 12 months
- CDs can either be renewed or withdrawn at maturity
- Penalties will apply if funds are withdrawn prior to maturity
*Ask a MinnStar Bank employee for current annual percentage yield. Rates are subject to change per MinnStar Bank’s discretion.